Welcome

Kick off your shoes, relax your feet and enjoy scrolling the Mo Visuals Blog.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Illustrator Brushes



I had to literally paint on my sketchpad and reproduce the brush stroke in Illustrator. It worked really good. The name of the brush is Mostroke. I would have wanted to use the graphic tab but I cant check it out and work from the comfort of my bed. Its all good, probably Brian will have something to say or ask, like "does your girlfriend have a giraffe for a pet?" Michael Jackson had that and by the way, I stole the line from his track Liberian Girl and made it 'Nairobian Girl'. Instead of '...I love you Liberian Girl...', I have '...I love you Nairobian Girl...'

You might be wondering what the girls in that track mean by, '...Nakupenda pia, nakutaka pia mpenzi we...' That is Swahili for, '...I love you too, I want you too, my love...' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment